Mae West and Molly Ringwald


 (Everything in this post was generated by AI.)

 Mae West was sitting at a table in a café, sipping her coffee and reading a script when Molly Ringwald walked in. She looked around, spotted Mae and sauntered over to her table.


Molly: (with a smile) Well, hello there. Mind if I join you?


Mae: (glancing up) Well, hello, darling. (smiling) I'd be happy to have some company.


Molly: (sitting down) So, what are you working on?


Mae: (showing her the script) It's a new movie. They're calling it a romantic comedy, but I'm not sure about that.

Molly: (reading the script) Hmm, it looks interesting. What's your role?


Mae: (smiling) I'm playing a feisty older woman who falls in love with a younger man.


Molly: (laughing) Sounds like fun. I love those kinds of movies.


Mae: (smiling) Me too, darling. So, what brings you here?


Molly: (shrugging) Just passing through. Thought I'd stop in and grab a cup of coffee.


Mae: (nodding) Well, it's always nice to have a little company. (smiling) You know, I've always been a big fan of yours.

Molly: (blushing) Really? That's so sweet of you to say.


Mae: (smiling) Oh, it's true. I've watched all of your movies. You're just adorable.


Molly: (laughing) Thank you. That means a lot coming from you.


Mae: (smiling) So, tell me, do you have any upcoming projects?


Molly: (nodding) Yeah, I'm working on a new TV show. It's a coming-of-age drama.


Mae: (smiling) Oh, I'll have to check that out. I love a good drama.


Molly: (smiling) Yeah, I think it's going to be really good.


Mae: (smiling) Well, I'm sure it will be. (sipping her coffee) So, tell me, have you ever thought about doing a romantic comedy?


Molly: (laughing) Yeah, I've done a few in my time.


Mae: (smiling) Well, you're just perfect for them. You have that innocent charm that men just can't resist.


Molly: (blushing) Oh, stop it.


Mae: (smiling) It's true, darling. You're just a natural.


Molly: (smiling) Well, thank you. That means a lot coming from you.


Mae: (smiling) Anytime, darling. (pauses) Say, do you want to grab dinner tonight? I know a great little restaurant down the street.


Molly: (smiling) I'd love to.


Mae: (smiling) Great. It's a date then.


Molly: (laughing) Sounds good to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Tim, Judy Tenuta and Weird Al Vs Killer Robots