Selena Gomez and Veronica Lake


 (Everything in this post was generated by AI.)

 The scene opens in a busy city park, with Selena Gomez jogging through the winding pathways. As she rounds a corner, she bumps into a woman with long blonde hair, causing both of them to tumble to the ground.


Selena: Oh, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?


Woman: (in a sultry, old Hollywood accent) Of course, darlin'. Just watch where you're going next time.


Selena: (recognizing the woman) Oh my gosh, you're Veronica Lake! I'm such a huge fan!


Veronica: (smiling) Well, it's always nice to meet a fan. What brings you to the park?


Selena: I come here to jog every day. It helps me clear my head and get ready for the day.


Veronica: (nodding) I can see that. You're certainly looking fit.


Selena: (grinning) Thanks! I try to stay in shape.


As they chat, a group of skateboarders zoom by, causing Selena to trip and fall into a nearby pond. She emerges, sputtering and soaking wet.

Veronica: (laughing) Well, I suppose that's one way to cool off.


Selena: (rolling her eyes) Yeah, hilarious. (noticing the skateboarders) Hey, watch where you're going!


One of the skateboarders, played by Jack Black, skids to a stop in front of Selena and Veronica.


Jack: Whoa, sorry about that. Are you okay?


Selena: (nodding) Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little wet.


Veronica: (smiling at Jack) Don't worry about it, honey. I think my new friend here could use a hand getting back on her feet.


Jack: (grinning) Of course, anything for two beautiful ladies.


As he helps Selena up, they share a moment of eye contact that's interrupted by the sudden appearance of Lou Costello.


Lou: Hey, what's going on here?


Selena: (surprised) Oh, hi! I didn't expect to see you here.

Lou: (mysteriously) You never know where I'll turn up.


As they all stand there, dripping wet and confused, a group of ducks waddle by, causing them all to slip and fall in a pile.


Veronica: (laughing) Oh, this is just too good.


Selena: (groaning) Can this day get any worse?


As they all try to untangle themselves, Selena and Veronica share a moment of eye contact once again, this time lingering just a bit longer than before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mae West and Molly Ringwald

Tiny Tim, Judy Tenuta and Weird Al Vs Killer Robots