Saved By The Bell, Saturday Night Fever and Showgirls Crossover


 The scene opens on the Bayside High School gym, where Zack Morris, Slater, Screech, and Lisa are dancing to the disco beats of "Stayin' Alive." Kelly Kapowski walks in, wearing a sparkly disco dress.

Kelly: Hey guys, what's going on?

Zack: Kelly, you're just in time. We're practicing for the big dance contest tonight.

Kelly: Oh, I love dancing. Can I join in?

Slater: Of course, Kelly. We could use your moves.

As they continue dancing, the doors burst open and Tony Manero, the main character from Saturday Night Fever, walks in wearing his iconic white suit.

Tony: Hey, what's going on in here?

Zack: Tony, what are you doing here?

Tony: I heard there was a dance contest tonight, and I couldn't resist showing off my moves.

Screech: Wow, Tony Manero! I've seen Saturday Night Fever like a hundred times.
                                           
Lisa: Yeah, me too. You're like a legend.

Tony: Thanks, guys. Mind if I join in?

Slater: The more the merrier, man.

As they continue dancing, the music suddenly changes to "I'm a Man" by the Spencer Davis Group, and the lights dim. Out of the shadows walks Nomi Malone, the main character from Showgirls, wearing a revealing Vegas showgirl costume.

Nomi: Hey, what's going on in here?

Kelly: Nomi, what are you doing here?

Nomi: I heard there was a dance contest tonight, and I couldn't resist showing off my moves.

Screech: Wow, Nomi Malone! I've seen Showgirls like a hundred times.

Zack: Uh, guys, I don't know if this is such a good idea. We're all wearing clothes.

Tony: Hey, don't worry about it, man. It's all about the moves.

As they continue dancing, the music becomes faster and more intense. The four Bayside students, Tony, and Nomi all dance together in a wild, energetic frenzy. The scene ends with them all collapsed on the gym floor, gasping for breath.

Zack: (breathless) Wow, that was amazing.

Kelly: (laughing) Yeah, we make a pretty good team.

Tony: (smiling) You guys are all right.

Nomi: (smiling) Yeah, maybe I'll stick around for a while.

As they all walk out of the gym together, the camera zooms out to show the Bayside High School sign, and the words "Saved by the Bell: Saturday Night Fever" appear on the screen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mae West and Molly Ringwald

Tiny Tim, Judy Tenuta and Weird Al Vs Killer Robots